Monday 5 November 2012

I can now ship abroad!

I have finally got my head round the postage costs for shipping overseas and have updated Ellie's Treasures shops on Folksy and Etsy to reflect these prices.  This means that potential customers no longer have to get in touch to request an overseas postage price before buying - they can just click the button!

All UK 1st class mailings remain at their previous prices, that is £1.20 for most items and free postage for all wallets. 

While I'm on the subject of postage - Royal Mail have now broadcast their last posting dates for this Christmas - so last purchase dates through my shops are (at the very, very latest):

Morning of  Wednesday, 19th December - 1st class UK mailings.

Monday 3rd December for Asia, Australia, Far East (including Japan), New Zealand, Africa, Caribbean, Central America, Middle East and South America.

Friday 7th December for Canada, USA and European Union.

Christmas posting dates 2012

No comments: