Saturday 10 December 2011

"Have a Crafty Christmas"

as suggested by Printed on Ribbon - the printed gift tags shown in the photo were given to me as a freebie with a ribbon order I placed last week.

And why not have a crafty Christmas?  Have you been watching Kirsty Allsopp's craft series, Homemade Home, on television? The last episodes in the series have been dedicated to making gorgeous things for Christmas. I especially loved a little heart garland she made last week, it was so simple but looked perfect and very Christmassy when finished.  Click the link above to see the episodes and links to instructions - try something crafty!!

Ellie's Treasures

In my photo I've also featured a couple of my items, a dolly peg Santa for the tree (and for keeping safe your Christmas wish list) and a little fabric gift tag I've made for my Dad similar to this hanging decoration available to buy.  Also displayed is a very elegant hand made Christmas card, another freebie that I was given, along with some gift tags, by Ali Dufty.  She has a shops on Folksy and Etsy - well worth checking out.

No comments: