Tuesday 12 July 2011

My current best seller ...

happens to be my rather sweet Fairy Toadstool brooches.  I've got another two available to buy at Ellie's Treasures.  Each one is slightly different, keeping them unique.  With different coloured beads or flowers and the mushroom top slanting perhaps a slightly more than the other, the only things that's the same is the pretty tibetan silver fairy.

Ellie's Treasures

Ellie's Treasures

The perfect gift to accessorise clothing or bags, and absolutely spot-on as a end of term gift for friends or teacher.

4 comments:

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Aw...very sweet (-;

What I Created Next said...

That brooch is sooo cute Elaine. I am sure they will get bought straight away.

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
It's a nice, cute and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you for the comments - I do love to hear from folk.

@Tanya - I do hope you're right :0)