Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas rush

is coming to a close - I'd imagine anyway!  With last posting day fast looming, I reckon folk that have thought of buying, have now bought!  My best selling item this year was keyrings, so much so that my next few items to work on, all cut out and ready to sew, are all keyrings.  Ellie's Treasures needs a bit of a re-stock!

I have two key rings in my shop that were listed earlier this week.  Of course, these key fobs aren't just for keys, they make pretty hand bag/sports/shopping bag and pencil case charms and rather cute zipper pulls too.
Ellie's Treasures
Ellie's Treasures will be open throughout the festive season and anything purchased will be mailed to customers on the days our Post Office is open.  I'll keep you informed of how your order is progressing so you'll know when it should be delivered.
Ellie's Treasures

If you are a seller too, why not leave a comment and let me know what your best selling item has been this season - I'd love to hear how things have been going for you all.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your keyrings are fab, I may just have to treat myself in the new year!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Debbie x

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you Debbie, that's very kind. Hope a good Christmas too!

Elaine