Tuesday 11 September 2012

Cool brooches customer order

Ellie's Treasures

This is Juls sporting one of my Fairy Toadstool brooches!  She is a lovely, friendly customer who found me through Folksy.  Juls told me she was knitting berets as Christmas presents and thought my brooches would make a lovely finishing touch, so she asked me to make four more for her, to her specifications.  Here they are:
Ellie's TreasuresEllie's TreasuresEllie's Treasures
I particularly love the dolphin.  It is truly one-of-a-kind as the charm came off a broken bracelet belonging to Katie, so it is an only one!  I have sourced some pretty tibetan silver dophin charms though, so will be making brooches and keyrings using these very soon.

I'm very happy to receive customer orders - just get in touch to discuss what you're after.  I'll keep you informed step by step, sending you photos as I go or once items are finished.

No comments: