Tuesday 24 April 2012

70s Florals

Ellie's Treasures

My Mum sent me a small bundle of pretty materials recently, most of which I recognised from fabrics used to make clothes for my dolls (I had six special ones) when I was a youngster.  Using these vintage 70s florals were top of my list when picking the right combination for this new wallet - and I think they all go together really well.  

Ellie's Treasures




















Six slot in internal pockets, ideal for business cards, store cards, notes etc., etc., and one with a felt flap and press-stud fastening for extra security.  I'm still working on adding a zip at some point - I've now measured up for the correct size, so a step in the right direction!!

Ellie's Treasures 

Available through Ellie's Treasures Etsy and Folksy.


2 comments:

Catherine Rogan said...

Hi, I was sent the Liebster blog award earlier this week, and I would like to pass it on to you! There are details at my blog at http://beautyinthelonely.blogspot.co.uk/
I love your little felt brooches, they are so cute and fun!

All the best,

Cathy xxx

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you so much Cathy - that's really kind.