Sunday 11 September 2011

Craving some ...

Ellie's Treasures

Ha ha, don't we all!

It's been a manic couple of weeks and unfortunately sewing has had to take a bit of a back seat as I just too exhausted by the evening to pick up a needle and thread. However, whilst sitting around and waiting for folk (I'm very quickly becoming the family taxi driver) I have been able to find some time to sift though the inspirational and extrememly helpful Folksy blog posts.  I thought I'd put a link to one particular post that's made me seriously update the way I promote my shop goods.  Obviously some of the content is referring to listing items on Folksy itself, but there's plenty of up-to-date info for everyone else too. 

SEO tips - how to grow your network

Happy reading and thank you Hilary for providing your help to all us folk needing SEO guidance!

No comments: