Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pass on your congratulations in style

Exam results are ... tomorrow (and next Thursday for GCSE) - eeek!  That awful wait is finally coming to a close and I'd like to wish all my readers who are either waiting for results for themselves, their children or a close friend or relative, all the very best.  I hope the results are what you expected and need to move on to whatever you wish to do.
Ellie's Treasures
As I mentioned at the end of my previous post, I've been working on making some fabric gift tags.  The first two that I've listed at Ellie's Treasures are perfect for exam congratulations.  Slightly padded to make it easy to write the names on the reverse, these tags are made from felt with a fabric topping and say "Yay, you've passed! Congratulations".  The labels have been printed on fabric paper and can be easily written on with a standard biro (as shown in my previous post).  They're just a little different and more personal than normal gift tags I think and are ideal as a keepsake for after the event.  Hope you like them.
Ellie's Treasures
Of course, these tags are wonderful for any test congratulations - like a driving test.  I've also made a shabby chic style layered brooch with the "Yay, I've passed!" label - for those who want to tell the world their news - and why shouldn't they!
Ellie's Treasures

No comments: