Thursday, 12 August 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
(1) I like to sing and it drives my family up the wall. The older my children get, the more I get it in the neck for singing! I hum along to most tunes whether pop songs, musical numbers or classical lovelies.
(2) I like to make up silly ditties and silly rhymes (this must go along with the singing I guess). Sometimes the ditties are made up to help the children remember something during their learning - other times it's purely for fun and often a little rude!
(3) I love animals and would gladly open my house to every creature that needed a good home. Sadly, purse strings are only soooo long and have presently limited my house to 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 rat, 1 chicken and 2 fish - that of course could change at any time - the door is open.
(4) I love my family. I enjoy watching my children grow up and change, I love to see how comfortable they are with themselves, with their hobbies and their way of life.
(5) I'm a Taurian - born in May. I don't think I'm a "bull in a china shop", but I do think the notion that a Taurian is loyal, down to earth and just a little stubborn is very true of me. I don't really follow the stars, but do believe in the character traits of the 12 zodiac signs and like to work out signs of the people I meet.
(6) I believe there is "someone" up there that looks out for us. Many times a path has been laid for me and my family to follow - things happen by chance - it's truly amazing.
(7) I live in rural Lincolnshire and love it here.