Wednesday 7 June 2017

Magazine feature and other exciting things

Ellie's Treasures has had a couple of very exciting months.

Firstly, I have knuckled down to design a new logo for the shop. I'm really pleased with its simple clean look and have started adding it to the shop fronts, social media sites and very soon, to my business stationery.  The hand drawn cotton reel and heart have been on my business cards for a year or two now and I did wonder whether to update it.  I'm one for nostalgia and when I look at it, it brings back memories of when I first came up with the idea, so I think for now I'll keep it!


Second, Ellie's Treasures has been accepted to host a stall at the wonderful Deepale Christmas Market, Burnham Deepdale, Norfolk.  Over the moon is an understatement - just hope it won't turn to over-whelmed as times draws closer!  Said to be "one of East Anglia's best seasonal markets" I'm looking forward to being part of the chosen community of artisans and have lots of new charms on order to boost stock levels ready for the three day event (commencing Friday, 1st December 2017).




My third exciting item of news is that Let's Knit approached me asking to feature one of my knitting themed brooches in their magazine.  I felt so proud to see my little item in the pages of the June edition and it has really boosted the popularity of my knitting themed items (so much so the wool and needles goodies have been flying off to new owners so quickly I'm awaiting new charm ready to replenish stock!).




And finally the fourth item of news - Ellie's Treasures will be taking part in the Summer Etsy Makers Market which will take place on Facebook over the weekend commencing Friday, 16th June, 2017 (from 8pm).  The Spring Makers Market was a huge success for many of the featured sellers.  It's a great opportunity to see a mixed showcase of exciting handmade items in one place online, with helpful management to assist with sales, friendly shop owners and usually a little discount thrown in!  Do hope you'll drop by to support us.



Enjoy the sun and warmer weather - lots of tea and cake in the garden opportunities (not to mention barbecues of course!).






2 comments:

Teodora Paintings said...

Congratulations on your feature! Well done :).

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you!