Tuesday 11 March 2014

A couple of new things and a final pic of my new packaging

Let's start with the packaging.  Here's my little horse charm brooch ready to go to a new home.  Am so pleased with the new style of preparation - with the information note and business card prettily tied to the back of the luggage tag.  Plenty of space on there for a personal message too.
Ellie's Treasures

This picture shows the brooch ready to go - neatly presented in a cello bag to keep it clean and dry.
Ellie's Treasures photo 1-1.jpg

Two new things at Ellie's Treasures this week.  A lovely tri-fold wallet cut from fabulous fabrics as always.  The bold geometric material is a vintage 70s brought over from the Far East from my mother-in-law.  The check fabric is a nice contrast alongside it and inside I've used cream cotton too.  Loving the trim too - one of four I picked up by chance around Christmas time.  Have just received a customer request to make this wallet minus the strap, securing it in another way.  Looking forward to starting on that and seeing how it works out - will keep you posted.
Ellie's Treasures
My other new item is this fairy toadstool brooch.  These brooches have always been popular at Ellie's Treasures but I thought this time I'll have a little play around to make it a bit more quirky.  I've used bold red and white floral cotton for the toadstool hood decorated with little dotty buttons in grey, white and black.  I think it looks pretty cool, a little different, but still very cute!
Ellie's Treasures

No comments: