Thursday 30 May 2013

Here it is ...

... the wallet that I made after a customer request.  I managed to get it ready in two weeks so that was a big bonus!  My prized needle is now bent - so much hand sewing through several layers - however I was very happy with how the wallet turned out and was thrilled to receive very complimentary feedback.

The fabric used for the wallet was given to me by my mother-in-law.  Having lived for a while in Singapore, she purchased and brought back to England these, and other fabrics, in 1972.  The stunning pink material is Batik and beautifully vibrant.

Ellie's Treasures
Zipped section for coins with pretty decorated zip pull.  Velcro fastened strap.

Ellie's Treasures
Internal slots for five credit cards.

Ellie's Treasures
Large section for paper money.

"I have just received my wallet and I love it, it has out weighed my expectations and I am really thrilled with it . So well made and your stitching is sooo neat! Love the fabric, just love everything about it and thank you so much for making this for me." S. McD.

No comments: