Thursday 27 September 2012

A dog, a cat and a horse that got sold!

Inspiration for brooches and keyrings is still high so I'm sewing each evening making new little goodies for Ellie's Treasures.  Here's three new items that I've listed very recently:

Ellie's Treasures
I do love this enamel dog charm, it shows up his cheeky features perfectly!  This charm popped up when I was searching a few months ago for some tibetan silver ones - I also caught sight of enamel VW Campers - do you reckon they'd be popular on a keyring?

Ellie's Treasures
Here's a brooch using one of my new charms, the stretched/scared/frightened/spooky cat!  I've put him in a Hallowe'en scene with the pumpkins and night time stars.

Ellie's Treasures
Finally, this galloping horse keyring.  One of Katie's dreams is to ride along the beach on Jay (I think alot of horse owners would agree this must be a thrilling thing to do with your pony pal).  Perhaps one day she'll get to, especially as we're lucky to be close to the coast with a horse friendly beach at Holkham.  This keyring sold very quickly, so obviously there's plenty of equine lovers out there.

2 comments:

Val said...

What an adorable idea! I love your fabric pins. Do you ship to the US?

Thank you for joining my blog. I was both happy and surprised to hear that the girth check video is reaching out beyond my blog and helping others. Be safe and have fun!

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you Val and thanks for commenting on my blog.

Yes I can ship to the US. One pin sent via Air Mail would cost an additional £3.80, if purchasing two or more, the cost may be slightly higher (any custom charges/taxes would need to be paid by you). Let me know if you'd like to purchase anything.

Elaine