Monday 9 July 2012

Updating Ellie's Treasures

A fellow seller and lovely lady, Katelyn of Mad Brilliant Ideas offered to freshen up my banner and avatar - so I jumped at the chance!  We couldn't think of a suitable slogan to start with so once my new art work had been done, I tweeked it alittle and added the new slogan "British made, hand sewn gifts".  What do you think?  Even though I've kept the little hand drawn cottage picture, I think the new look is much fresher than its predecessor.  If you haven't already noticed, I've also done a major blog refurb - do love having a play around (when I find a spare few days).

I've just listed another Union Jack brooch at Ellie's Treasures.  This one is sporting one of my new galloping horse tibetan silver charms.  Perfect for those supporting Team GB equestrian events at this year's Olympics and just as brillliant for all horse lovers who want to show off their British roots whether at home, at the yard or at a show.  Happy to make additional ones too, should anyone need more than one. 

Ellie's Treasures

I'm still working away at the new wallet, it's 1/3 finished now and so far it's all going to plan.  Next job is the sew on the front cover embellishments, which shouldn't take too long (now I've decided which ribbons I'll use).  Then the hard part, sewing in the zip(s) - I haven't decided yet if there'll be one or two!  I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Bye for now!

No comments: