Monday 18 June 2012

Snap shot ...

For this last week:

Orchid
My orchid has bloomed (remember the post not so long ago?) - isn't it beautiful?

My "about" - Etsy
Etsy have added something new for shop owners - an "About" page.  I put my thinking cap on and put together a few words about my crafting life from beginning to now.  I'm rather proud of it, and just love the way we're able to add four photos to illustrate our lives and work (the one above has been included).  Hope you like it, it provides a little snap shot of me!

Father's Day - boat hanging
I made this summery boat hanging for my Dad for Father's Day.  Shall be using these cute boat charms in key rings and brooches soon - watch out for them.

Ben's ju-jitsu display
Ben took part in his first ju-jitsu demonstration at the weekend.  It wasn't the best weather, very dull and blustery, but at least the rain held off until it was all over and ice-creams had been enjoyed!  He was very nervous about being part of the demo squad (as they call themselves), but I know he had a fun time in the end and liked showing others his skills.

No comments: