Tuesday 14 February 2012

A new wallet at Ellie's Treasures

Ellie's Treasures

I'm getting a little more daring in my choice of fabrics, don't you think?  I'm loving the combination used for this Patchy.

All the materials used have been recycled, from the black with its gorgeous yellow and red roses to the calming embossed cream and the strikingly African style print in bold yellow with swirls of deep green, white and brown.  Gorgeous.
Ellie's Treasures
This Patchy has five slot in wallet sleeves, ideal for business cards, shopping lists, notes, telephone numbers and little bits and bobs that always need a home.  The sixth pocket has a felt flap with a press-stud fastening, for a little security.  Available now Ellie's Treasures on Folksy and Etsy!

Oh, did I forget to mention?  I've opened a shop on Etsy now.  Having thought long and hard over a cuppa and a few glasses of wine, I realised I really don't have the time to branch out with my own website just yet.  Although sales have picked up for me recently on Folksy, I've decided to dip my toe in the wonderful, huge selling world that is Etsy.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments: