Wednesday 6 January 2010

Christmas catch up

Went to my Mum and Dad's on the Monday after Christmas for a family get-together. They have a small bungalow but our family, my sister's family and M & D all seem to fit in OK. We always did think the walls were made of elastic!

It was great to see the four children getting along so well. Katie especially seemed to want to join in the fun and games far more this year. We all played musical chairs and later the kids played musical statues and bumps. Took some pics on my mobile and loved the blurred images that have come out.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had to take a snap of Santa and his sleigh. This was from Woollworths many, many moons ago when I was tiny. It's always been my favourite Christmas dec.

No comments: