Friday 20 November 2009

Ellie's Treasures at Folksy

Folksy

Whoo hoo I've gone and done it, finally! I've opened my Ellie's Treasures shop at Folksy, the UK based collection of shops selling the most fabulous lovelies.

Within four hours of putting up my first two items I was amazed to find I'd sold something - a Patchy Pockets!

I came up with the idea of Patchy Pockets a few years ago and have made them for family and friends.

A cloth wallet with six pocket holders for all those bits and bobs that can easily get lost in your handbag. Not just that, the Patchy is great for holding other small items, notebook and pencil, plasters, sewing items, telephone numbers and secret notes! I made a Patchy for a friend's new little baby boy last summer for all those most treasured baby items - lock of hair, first tooth, hospital band, etc.

Please take a moment to have a browse, not just at my shop, but the whole site - it's a dream to look around!

3 comments:

cheerymishmash said...

Well done - love the dolly pegs :-)
Can i ask how you got the find me at Folksy badge please? I have a folksy shop but haven't noticed that - it would be handy to add to my blog
Mandy :)

Hannah said...

Congratulations Elaine! Wishing you every success with your shop :o)

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thanks Hannah - I'm loving it at the mo, such a lovely community on Folksy.