Wednesday 8 July 2009

Oasis in Coventry

Someone's already You Tubed it - we were there, the other side of the stadium. Listen to "Don't Look Back in Anger" if you can bear the karaoke singing!



I can't remember the last concert we went to like this and I know I really shouldn't compare it to the Genesis concert at Knebworth in 1992 which, having been put on by pop legends and pros, was absolutely fantastic. Oasis were good, but it lacked a certain something. They didn't bond particularly well with the audience and, in my opinion, the stadium didn't get into full swing until close to the end. Did have a good old sing along though and really enjoyed all the people watching!

1 comment:

Frogmum said...

Hi Elaine - You'd be welcome to follow my kiddos blogs, but I need your email address :D You can email me via my profile. I will leave my email available for a few days :D